Re: [Exim] Was does "Exim" mean?

Autor: Dan Lowe
A: Marian Eichholz
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Was does "Exim" mean?
According to the FAQ:

    Q5026: What does "Exim" stand for?

    A5026: Originally, it was "EXperimental Internet Mailer", which was
    the best I could come up with when I was starting out. At that point
    it was experimental - I wanted to see if the ideas I had for extending
    Smail's approach actually worked. Then somebody discovered about it
    and wanted to start using it, and told other people about it...

-dan