Re: [Exim] sender_reject question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew D
A: David Saez Padros, Oliver Cook, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sender_reject question
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Exim] sender_reject question

> > But his will check the RCPT TO, true ? what I mean is that is possible

to do that:

> > 220 mail.ols.es ESMTP Exim 3.22 #1 Fri, 04 May 2001 17:01:09 +0200
> > HELO pepe
> > 250 mail.ols.es Hello pepe [62.22.89.47]
> > MAIL FROM:<aa@???>
> > 250 <aa@???> is syntactically correct
> >
> > Where aa@??? does not exist (ols.es is a local domain),
> > is there any way to stop this ??
>
> receiver_verify = true

<-snip->
Note that this verifies the "addresses of recipients received" (RCPT) not
the sender address (MAIL FROM)
what I need (or like to have) is a prohibition to use MAIL FROM:<aa@???>
when ols.es is a local domain
and aa@??? does not exist.

correct, however if u read chapter 45 (specifically 45.2 Sender
verification) like I refered u to u will find it gets rejected after the
data command ie after the email has gone through but b4 it is accepted
try sendmail -bh someip
if there is a certain amount of tempory errors over a period of 24 hours or
under (depending on how u set exim up) it gets rejected permanently.
cya
Andrew