[Exim] problems combining router condition statements

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marsh, Ian
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] problems combining router condition statements
Can any advise me on how to combine these two router condition statements
into one? What ever I try it keeps winging about 'missing or misplaced { or
}'!

condition =
${lookup{$sender_address}dbm{/usr/local/exim/bypass/bypass.from}{yes}{no}}
condition =
${lookup{$sender_address}dbm{/usr/local/exim/bypass/bypass.to}{yes}{no}}

I've tried following the examples in the FAQ and example configs to no
avail. I know the individual conditions are OK as I've run them separately
with out problem.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Ian