RE: [Exim] Exim performance on large mail systems

Autor: EXIMUsers
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Exim performance on large mail systems
Just to follow this up, I'm now running with '-q1m' and queue_run_max set to
200 and everything is great, the only other thing I'd recommend is setting
log_level = 4 to get rid of all the queue runner debugging messages that
quickly fill up log files if you're running queue runners on huge mail
queues every minute.

Nice to see exim outperforming our previous sendmail setup :)

Jon