Re: [Exim] sender_reject question

Autor: David Saez Padros
A: Andrew D
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] sender_reject question
Hi !!

> > I have setup a sender_reject list to reject some spammers, as stated
> > on the docs this only aplies to senders from the MAIL FROM but I also
> > need to check the From: , Reply-To: and Return-Path: for that unwanted
> > email addresses, how can I do that ??

Why does Exim not check again the sender againsts senders_reject when it fixes
the return path with an address from the header ?

--
Thanx & best regards ...

Docs? Why would I want to look at the Docs. Nurses are better!

     David Saez Padros                  e-mail  david@???
     On-Line Services 2000 S.L.
     Trafalgar 78 2º 2ª B               voice   +34 93 315 15 93
     08010 Barcelona (Spain)            movil   +34 670 35 27 53
     http://www.ols.es                  fax     +34 93 268 35 90
     http://www.ols.es/~david/