[Exim] .forward question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard Reynolds
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] .forward question
Ive been looking and have not found a place for this yet. so im asking
is there a way to put into the .forward file a destination folder based on the
date the email was sent so i can have a folder like this, i would not want it to
be recieved, unless there is no way around that.

    \linux
        \exim
            \weekof 4-30-01
            \weekof 5-08-01

thanks
Richard Reynolds
Richard.Reynolds@???

                                   ,'' '',
     Richard Reynolds              ( 0 0 )                La Mesa , Ca

                       E-Mail: Richard.Reynolds@???
                          IRC: Dalnet #!rsr, rsman
   If you are not an intended reciepient of this message, please accept my
  appologies, If you recieve more than 1 message that you feel you were not
           intended to recieve Please feel free to E-Mail me at
                          Richard.Reynolds@???
So that I can be certain you do not recieve further E-Mails from this address.