[Exim] Closed list based on IP?

Góra strony
Autor: Doug King
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Closed list based on IP?
Hi,

I have looked at the exim-users list archives, the FAQ
and Cookbook and not found exactly what I'm trying to
do. I'd like to have a subset of the distribution
lists I'm maintaining be closed, but have the posting
to the closed lists be allowed based on the sender's
IP address rather than on the address (or local-part)
of the sender.

I currently have this transport defined:

bounce:
driver = autoreply
from = postmaster@???
to = $sender_address
user = exim
subject = "Re: Your mail to ${local_part}"
text = "You are not allowed to mail to
${local_part}."

and this Director:

special_user:
driver = smartuser
local_parts =
lsearch;/opt/PSIexim/etc/protected_lists
transport = bounce
senders = !:
!lsearch;/opt/PSIexim/etc/protected_lists.allow

So what I'd like to do is check the senders IP against
a list of IP's I'm already maintaining for users that
are allowed to relay on the server. I don't see a
variable that has the senders IP captured that can be
used within a Director to do that lookup. Is there a
way to do that, or some other way to implement this?

I'm currently running Exim 3.13.

Thanks in advance,

-Doug King