[Exim] it works with debugging, but not without

Autor: Phil Chambers
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] it works with debugging, but not without
I have receiver_verify set and am testing a new director. When I have "exim -bd"
running and connect to the SMTP port and type "RCPT TO: <test-address>" I get a
"550 Unknown local part ..." response. When I have "exim -d9 -bd" running instead I
get "250 <test-address> verified"!

If I supply <test-address> to "exim -bt" that works OK too, so it looks as if there
is some difference when in demon mode.

Where should I go from here? There did not seem to be much point in providing my
configuration at this stage as it seems a bit more fundamental than that.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter