Re: [Exim] Profiling exim programmatically

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Paul Makepeace
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Profiling exim programmatically
On Tue, 1 May 2001, Paul Makepeace wrote:

>    Is there a way to hook into exim's entire process of address
>    resolution, in a sense emulating exim -bt or invoking specific
>    directors? Can this be done/hacked/approximated with a ${lookup?

No, I'm afraid not. The only way is to run "exim -bt".

As for hacking: I'm not really familiar with the Perl interface, but
since it can call expand_string() by Exim::expand_string() I suppose it
could be hacked up to call the verify_address() function, which is what
does -bt and -bv.