RE: [Exim] Mail Filtering deliver vs. mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jeff Sloan
Cc: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Mail Filtering deliver vs. mail
On Tue, 1 May 2001, Jeff Sloan wrote:

> > If you are talking about a system filter, then yes. The "headers add"
> > command can do this
> >

> I would prefer to take care of this in the user filter if possible.

This is not possible in user filters. On reflection, I don't see any
real reason why it should not be possible to enable the addition of
headers, though I can't see that ordinary users would ever want to use
such a facility, and if they aren't familiar with RFC 2822 message
syntax, they run the risk of screwing up the message formatting. I think
it might be dangerous to allow unprivileged users to remove headers.
I will think about this issue for Exim 4.