Re: [Exim] Files doesn't exist -> non-fatal

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Oliver Cook
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Files doesn't exist -> non-fatal
On Tue, 1 May 2001, Oliver Cook wrote:

> LOG: failed to open /clara/clara.net/reject.hosts123 when checking host_reject: No such file or directory
>
> Is there a way to specify that if it can't read
> this file, it doesn't barf, but just continues
> as if the file was empty... Something like:
>
> host_reject = +non_fatal:/path/to/file

No, I'm afraid not. At least not in Exim 3. I took the cautious approach
and didn't think of people wanting to do that. Think about the possible
chaos that would result if you did something like that in local_domains...

However, in Exim 4, the text strings used in the new ACL feature for
implementing policy controls are all expanded, so you will be able to
use the ${if exists facility for this kind of thing if you want.