RE: [Exim] Libc_r

Autor: Juha Saarinen
A: Tom Czarnik, Philip Hazel
CC: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Libc_r
:: I would like to clarify that the FreeBSD ports version of Exim
:: does not include pthread support; it patches the original source,
:: compiles, and runs just fine with embedded Perl.

That seems to be the opposite of my experience here -- when Philip took out
the embedded Perl support, the compiler warnings went away, and Exim stopped
segfaulting.

Can't think why though. In the past, on 4.2-STABLE boxes, I've been able to
compile Exim 3.20 from the ports collection and run it without a hitch. I
presume it defaults to embedded Perl support as well.

-- Juha