Re: [Exim] RFC 822 Dies -- Long Live RFC 2822!

Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RFC 822 Dies -- Long Live RFC 2822!
Quoth Ephraim Silverberg on Tue, May 01, 2001:
> As http://rfc.net states: the famous RFC 822 is now obsoleted and has now
> been superceded by RFC 2822. I imagine this will have an effect on future
> development of Exim as well as other MTA's.

There's also RFC 2821, but it's mostly 821 + some corrections.
It seems to me. I haven't yet have the time to read the two of
them (282[12], I mean).

Vadik.

--
Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a