Re: [Exim] message_size_limit exceptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew D
A: Rolf Habing
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] message_size_limit exceptions
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 9:00 PM
Subject: [Exim] message_size_limit exceptions

> I need to put an upper limit to the message size for all except a few
> users on my email system.
> Preferably I'd like to use an option, something like
> message_size_limit_except_senders like there is for
> recipients_reject_except_senders, but I couldn't find anything.
>
> One thought I had was to construct a test like this:
>
> ${if and

{>{$message_size}{10M}}{!lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{can_send_large_mail}
}{message_size_limit
> = 10M}{message_size_limit = 0}}}
>
> Would this test be ok, or is there an easier way?

personally I would use the system filter, depending on how many users, which
works fine at a school I setup.

if ($message_size is above 10M and
      $sender_address does not match
"(user1\\@domain|user2\\@domain|user3\\@domain|user4\\@domain)")
then
fail text "Your e-mail is too big. The Email limit is 8 Megabytes.\n \
         \tUse some sort of compression program and send it again or \n \
         \tuse another method to send the file."
endif

Don't forget that if you an attachment that gets encoded that there is about
25% overhead.
HTH
cya
Andrew