RE: [Exim] ldd differences

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Juha Saarinen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: aj
Υ/ο: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] ldd differences
:: > libc_r.so.4 => /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4 (0x28248000)
::
:: I'm not a BSD user - but libc twice? What is libc_r? This might be
:: the problem.

Unfortunately, I can't find what libc_r does...

In the Makefile for the Exim port, it says:

# If WITHOUT_X11 is not defined, the eximon monitor, which requires X, will
# be built. Comment it out unless you have or want XFree86 installed!
.if !defined(WITHOUT_X11)
USE_XLIB=       yes
.endif

As the machine isn't going to run X, I commented out the last three lines
above, whereas on the working versions, I built it with eximon and X. Surely
that can't be it...?

Cheers,

-- Juha