著者: Christophe - ICOR -
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Building Exim with Ldap support
Hello,
I would like to compile exim with ldap support but I cant't.
You'll find some results and an extract of my /Local/Makefile after this.

Thank you for all!

The result of the build :
gcc -o exim  accept.o child.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o deliver.o direct.o
directory.o dns.o drtables.o exim.o expand.o filter.o glob\
  libident/libident.a pcre/libpcre.a directors/directors.a \
  routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
  auths/auths.a \
  -lnsl -lcrypt     \
  -ldb -lresolv
drtables.o(.data+0x88): undefined reference to `eldap_open'
drtables.o(.data+0x90): undefined reference to `eldap_find'
drtables.o(.data+0x98): undefined reference to `eldap_tidy'
drtables.o(.data+0x9c): undefined reference to `eldap_quote'
drtables.o(.data+0xa8): undefined reference to `eldap_open'
drtables.o(.data+0xb0): undefined reference to `eldapm_find'
drtables.o(.data+0xb8): undefined reference to `eldap_tidy'
drtables.o(.data+0xbc): undefined reference to `eldap_quote'
drtables.o(.data+0xc8): undefined reference to `eldap_open'
drtables.o(.data+0xd0): undefined reference to `eldapdn_find'
drtables.o(.data+0xd8): undefined reference to `eldap_tidy'
drtables.o(.data+0xdc): undefined reference to `eldap_quote'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tof/exim-3.22/build-Linux-i386'
make: *** [go] Error 2

An extract of my Local/Makefile :
LOOKUP_DBM=yes
LOOKUP_LSEARCH=yes
LOOKUP_LDAP=yes

# LOOKUP_CDB=yes
# LOOKUP_DNSDB=yes
# LOOKUP_MYSQL=yes
# LOOKUP_NIS=yes
# LOOKUP_NISPLUS=yes
# LOOKUP_PGSQL=yes

# Additional libraries and include directories may be required for some
# lookup styles, e.g. LDAP, MYSQL or PGSQL. LOOKUP_LIBS is included only on
# the command for linking Exim itself, not on any auxiliary programs. You
# don't need to set LOOKUP_INCLUDE if the relevant directories are already
# specified in INCLUDE.

#LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/local/ldap/include -I /usr/local/mysql/include -I
/usr/local/pgsql/include
# LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lmysqlclient -lpq

# If you have set LDAP=yes, you should set LDAP_LIB_TYPE to indicate which
LDAP
# library you have. Unfortunately, though most of their functions are the
# same, there are minor differences. Currently Exim knows about four LDAP
# libraries: the one from the University of Michigan (also known as OpenLDAP
1),
# OpenLDAP 2, the Netscape SDK library, and the library that comes with
Solaris
# 7 onwards. Uncomment whichever of these you are using.

# LDAP_LIB_TYPE=UMICHIGAN
# LDAP_LIB_TYPE=OPENLDAP1
# LDAP_LIB_TYPE=OPENLDAP2
# LDAP_LIB_TYPE=NETSCAPE