From: exim-users-admin@??? [mailto:exim-users-admin@exim.org]On
Behalf Of Philip Hazel
Sent: 25 April 2001 17:09
To: Andrew Chant
Cc: exim-users@???
Subject: Re: [Exim] Quick Regex Query

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Andrew Chant wrote:

> I trying to set a condition, but with no regex knowledge whatsoever it's
> proving difficult.

The regular expressions supported by Exim are fully documented in the
man page supplied with the PCRE regex library. You will find a copy of
this in two different formats (pcre.txt, pcre.html) in the doc directory
of the Exim distribution. There you will also find a specification of
the pcretest program, which is built with Exim and place in the util
director. This program allows you to do experiments with regular
expressions.