[Exim] dnsdb lookup

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: emf
A: Philip Hazel, emf
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] a way to use Mailman in an IP virtualhost environment.
Asunto: [Exim] dnsdb lookup
--On Wednesday, April 25, 2001 09:22:15 +0100 Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, emf wrote:
>
>> and then use the really neat feature that was apparently tossed in on a
>> whim - dnsdb lookup
>
> It certainly wasn't a whim! There was a specific request for it, but I
> can't now remember exactly what the application was.

Ah ... it's that whilst searching for information on it, I came across a
post wherein you said you didn't know if anyone was using the feature.

Also, the 2 lines of documentation on the feature, plus no examples, made
me think it was kind of a dusty corner.

Speaking of which, is there any way to contribute to exim documentation?

~ethan
--
emf
"something witty"