Re: [Exim] this should be very easy to do...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
A: Brian Bennett
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] this should be very easy to do...
On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Brian Bennett wrote:

> I have a web server where I am hosting websites. The DNS entry routes to my
> IP address.
>
> I want to route all mail for x domain to y domain.
>
> Example, htf do I tell exim
>
> if a message is recieved for happyhosteddomain.com forward it automatically
> to someothermailserver.com

Instead of having your mail server handle the mail in the first place,
consider setting up DNS MX records to point the (happyhosteddomain.com)
mail to the right place (someothermailserver.com).

Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |\
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w