著者: Derrick MacPherson
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Exchange/Outlook/Exim
I just switched companies, they have a setup:

        Internal
        Network

        Exchange
        Server

        Linux Box

        Internet

We POP mail off the Linux box, once it gets to our machines, it is passed
back to the exchange server and put in our incoming PST file. (SO I am
told). Outgoing mail is passed to the exchange server, then using SMTP it
is passed to the Linux box, currently running Sendmail (not after I get my
hands on it) We just had exchange 5.5 fall over on us, they are upgrading
to exchange 2000. I am wondering if I can get some opinions of you
knowledgeable bunch out there regarding this sort of a setup, what changes,
if any would you suggest? Any real gotcha's here that have been
overlooked? Thanks guys and gals.

Derrick

derrick (at) mercuryfilmworks.com
derrick (at) cbcr3.com