[Exim] embedded Perl

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: E.A.Joseph
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] embedded Perl
Hello All,

Help !!

This subject has been covered before - however I' using the wrong side of my
brain .

I've included :

perl_at_start = yes
perl_startup = 'do /usr/exim/vacation/exim.pl'
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've made the assumption that exim.pl (with path) is the perl subroutine
needed for perl initialisation (exim.pl is the name of my perl subroutine).

Exim fails to expand the below condition: (director: missing or misplaced
or } )

condition= "${if eq
${perl{exim.pl}{$sender_address}{$local_part}{yes}{no}}}"
                                      ^^^^^
                                      name of the subroutine  I wish to
execute ( Do  I need to include the path  to this subroutine ?)

Reading the exim manual- example provided:

perl_startup =do '/etc/exim.pl'

Is /etc/exim.pl a generated exim file or is it the name of the subroutine
I'm trying to execute ?

What am I missing here !!!

Earl
ICSD