Re: [Exim] system filter syntax

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Pazarena
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system filter syntax
>Subject: Re: [Exim] system filter syntax
>Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:43:00 -0400
>From: "Tabor J. Wells" <twells@???>
>To: Jim Pazarena <exim@???>

>This is what I use:

>if "${if def:h_x-uidl {spam}}" is spam
> then deliver spamtrap@???
> seen finish
>endif

>See section the filter specification for details. Basically, if there is a
>X-UIDL header then the condition evaluates to "if spam is spam" which is
>of course, true. :)

My simple brain doesn't understand the documented examples provided,
however YOURS above is clear. Thank you.

>The "finish" command just tells it to stop checking other rules in the
>filter. You'll probably want to add the "seen" as well. Again see the exim
>filter spec for details.

Now, I remember that without the 'finish', exim will carry-on with the
rest of the filter. So finish IS required.

The 'seen' I don't think is required because a 'deliver' IS considered
a 'significant' delivery and therefore the condition is considered 'seen'
by default. ... Just flexing my memory.

Thank you very much for your reply.

--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net