[Exim] Migrating from qmail to exim.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mjs
A: exim-users
Cc: pop-imap
Asunto: [Exim] Migrating from qmail to exim.

Hi,

I am currently using qmail/vpopmail as our main mail setup on a primary and backup mail server. I am
wanting to switch to exim however I have the following questions.

1. Can I get exim to deliver to Maildir/ mailboxes, and if so can someone direct me to some config
examples on how to do this.

and

2. What pop3/imap servers work well with exim that will also support the Maildir format, as I
mentioned above we are currently using vpopmail from www.inter7.com, but this is largely qmail
Dependant and I doubt it would work with another MTA. Has anyone patched any of the current popular
pop3 server such as cucipop or qpopper? I suspect we could use courierimap which is our current imap
server, with the exim MTA, but I would have to test that before I could say for sure.

Any help greatly appreciated.