RE: [Exim] Exim 3.22 leaking file handles?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Florian Laws
To: 'Tim Waugh'
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Exim 3.22 leaking file handles?

> > I have problems with Exim 3.22 which seems to leak
> > file handles on two Linux machines:
>
> Is it exim that leaks file handles, or something else? See which
> /proc/*/fd directory has the most entries..

I'll try to do that when the problem occurrs the next time,
but I fear is is a bit difficult with not even ls working.

Anyway machine #1 is normally running without Exim and is
behaving just fine then. It was when I tried to replace a
dumb port redirector with Exim when the problems started.
Machine #2 does nothing but Mail at all, and is running older
versions of Exim without problems for quite a while now.

Florian