Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #924 - 14 msgs

Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
A: Jim Knoble
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #924 - 14 msgs
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Jim Knoble wrote:

> : Good point. I had already saved it for the FAQ, but you are right, the
> : README would be an even better place.
>
> I would suggest both. Probably under a topic that mentions both Red
> Hat 7.x as well as db3.

Arrh.

In that case we need the message in two different sections;
one labelled RH7 and one not. There are enough people out there
who will say "I don't have RH7, so that can't be my problem" and
skip the section :-(

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna