Re: [Exim] Exim vs sendmail vs PostFix vs Qmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
A: mAnu
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim vs sendmail vs PostFix vs Qmail
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, mAnu wrote:

> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 01:59:18PM +0200, mAnu quothed:
> > >     What are the main advantages and disadvantages of exim compared
> > > with others products?

>     I only need that it support over 1'5 or 2 million users, easy to
> configure and secure.

If you plan on supporting that many users, then it is probably not a bad
idea to spend a few days installing, configuring and using sendmail, Exim,
postfix, and qmail to figure out which one seems to match your needs (and
experience). (Personally, I find exim easy to use and configure.)

Jeremy C. Reed