[Exim] Spool write error message in mainlog

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andromeda
A: Exim
Asunto: [Exim] Spool write error message in mainlog
Hello,

I've gotten some odd messages from a specific host in my mainlog:

2001-04-16 03:08:24 14oxV9-000OfW-00 Message abandoned: Spool write error
(Bad address) while receiving message from (host.name) [ip.address]
2001-04-16 03:13:07 14oxZj-000OgE-00 Message abandoned: Spool write error
(Bad address) while receiving message from (host.name) [ip.address]

I've tried to use the HTDIG search on Exim.org, and it tells me there are
over 400 hits, but I can't access any of the messages.

Anyway, I'd just like to know what the above means. I doubt it's a problem
on my side, otherwise ALL other hosts connecting to deliver mail would have
the same problem.

If it IS a problem on my side, how do I fix it? Phil, any ideas?

Regards

Andromeda