Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 built on Mac OS X

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chad Leigh, Pengar Enterprises, Inc & Shire.Net LLC
To: Philip Hazel, Paul Makepeace
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 built on Mac OS X
Can I suggest also making a link or other note with a -Darwin ending since
Darwin is the open source vanilla version and Mac OS X is the commercial
GUI version with lots of added stuff based on the Darwin kernel and
subsystems. So that those people running Darwin who may not know of the
similarity in the systems can have a target too...

Chad

--On Friday, April 13, 2001 9:18 PM +0100 Philip Hazel <ph10@???>