Re: [Exim] Re: I don't understand this from the doc

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andrew D
To: exim-users
CC: chad
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: I don't understand this from the doc
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 1:55 AM
Subject: [Exim] Re: I don't understand this from the doc

> If I put this in:
>
> host_reject_recipients = *.bay9.com : 216.126.9.43 :

norm.xenos-systems.net
use this instead
host_reject_recipients = +warn_unkown:*.bay9.com : 216.126.9.43 :
norm.xenos-systems.net

This will allow an unresolveable IP to connect and log it.
The reason for this is because you have a domain name in the rejection list,
and because exim can't resolve it, it thinks it may be the domain in
question so rejects it. (I think, I assume I will be corrected if I am
wrong)
HTH
cya
Andrew

--
MS NT and Win2k's new saying is "I Think I can. I Think I can."