Re: [Exim] install problem w;/exim-3.22

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Midwest Mold
Cc: exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] install problem w;/exim-3.22
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Midwest Mold wrote:

> This is my setup:
> under /root:
> exim-3.22.tar
> /exim-3.22
> /exim-3.22/Local/
> /exim-3.22/src/
> /exim-3.22/util/
> /exim-3.22/OS/
> /exim-3.22/doc/
> /exim-3.22/scripts/
> /exim-3.22/exim_monitor
>
> I have tried running make from exim-3.22, exim-3.22/Local, exim-3.22/util, &
> exim-3.22/OS & exim-3.22/scripts.
> All attempts have resulted in the same message; no targets. stop.

You should be in the exim-3.22 directory. If this doesn't work, you have
somehow got a corrupted distribution. Check that there is a file called
Makefile in /exim-3.22. It should start off like this:

# Top-level makefile for Exim; handles creating a build directory with
# appropriate links, and then creating and running the main makefile in that
# directory.

and it should be 84 lines long.