[Exim] Exim keeps on retrying

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick Boutilier
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim keeps on retrying
Hi,

I have the followinr retry rule setup but I have messages from 6 months
ago sitting in my queue. ALso one user has been getting the following
message daily with the delayed hours increasing of course. Any ideas?

# Domain               Error       Retries

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,4d,8h