[Exim] Easy to manage users list with many domains Exim and …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mollo
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [Exim] Easy to manage users list with many domains Exim and POP3
Hi!

I actually install EXIM on a server that will handle mail for may domains..

For information we have chossen this MTA for theses main reasons :

-Licence Type
-Easy of manage
-Many Doc available
-Qualified in Debian as a Stable Package.

I need informatons to have an homogeneous way to handle users configuration and mail store location, how use the same file/protocol for share theses administratives datas
between Exim and a POP3 server..

The way using a flat text file is goog for me, aslong I dont create accounts on the server.

How reach this dream to define users in a file readable by Exim and witch POP3 server can handle this file ?

Is MySql or Ldap a better solution for less than 1000 users ?

I'm really sorry if my request is a bit off topic

Mathieu