Re: [Exim] Exim and MRTG

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Golanski
To: warren, anthony
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim and MRTG
On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 12:15:54PM +0100, warren, anthony quothed:
> Has anyone used MRTG to monitor Exim performance, ie messages per hour that
> sort of thing? If so do you have any details?

Yes, I've done something like that for Linux. It's fairly easy as long
as you write it in C -- speed above all else! I did this for IO, cpu,
mem, frozen messages, number of exim running, queue size, etc... basicly
your /proc on Linux and then some.

You could run a python script that will tail the log and get its source
from there as well. Depends what info you want.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.