[Exim] dynamically selecting transport

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hans-Peter Zahno
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] dynamically selecting transport
Hello,

I'm setting up exim 3.22 on Solaris 8 and experimenting with
a director which selects the transport dynamically. I'm doing
this by doing an LDAP-query for 'transport' attribute, which
works fine!
In case my LDAP-Server returns me some bad data, which expands
in a transport name which is not defined, then exim panics with
the following message in the paniclog:

2001-04-10 11:03:28 Exim configuration error
tr_g_user transport, referred to in line 621, was not found

Is there a mechanism which allows me to trap this event and let's
say instead of panic to simply freeze the message and continue
working. Or to define some sort of "panic_transport" ?

Thanks for any hints
Hans-Peter Zahno