[Exim] RBL usage

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] RBL usage
I got the following note (selectively quoted) a couple of days back.
If you are using MAPS RBL lists then you may wish to modify your
configuration.

I'll update the HOWTO on the web site as and when I get time

> Some time ago, we migrated rbl.maps.vix.com and dul.maps.vix.com to
> new zones on the mail-abuse.org domain. By April 30, 2001,
> maps.vix.com will cease to exist.

> We are notifying the developers of software known to be compatible
> with the MAPS lists to ask that they change the appropriate
> documentation to reflect the correct names:

    RBL = blackholes.mail-abuse.org
    RSS = relays.mail-abuse.org
    DUL = dialups.mail-abuse.org
    RBL+ = rbl-plus.mail.abuse.org