Re: [Exim] building exim with perl on IRIX6.5

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Phil Chambers
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] building exim with perl on IRIX6.5
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Phil Chambers wrote:

> After much searching I find that <sys/sema.h> (which is included by <net/if.h>,
> which is in turn included by exim.h) contains:
>
> "  typedef struct sv {
> "  #ifdef SEMAINFOP
> "         void  *sv_info;
> "  #endif
> "         __psunsigned_t  sv_queue;
> "  } sv_t;

> which clashes whith /usr/share/lib/perl5/irix-n32/5.00404/CORE/sv.h:35:
>
> "  struct sv {
> "         void*  sv_any;
> "         U32    sv_refcnt;
> "         U32    sv_flags;
> "  };

That looks like it's an IRIX problem rather than Exim's problem.
Other systems (e.g. Solaris 8) don't have sys/sema.h, and don't define a
structure called 'sv' any where in /usr/include/sys/*.

> I can't believe that exim with perl has not been built by lots of people with
> IRIX6.5,

I'm afraid I can. Building Exim with Perl is a minority sport; so is
running IRIX. You are probably the entire minority of the minority. :-(