[Exim] connection limit reached....

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeff Pajor
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] connection limit reached....
Hello, I'm new to the list, but was wondering if anyone could help. Can
someone please enlighted me as to the reasons for the following error:

2001-04-06 09:48:13 14lWZN-0002Qn-00 == entries@??? T=remote_smtp
defer (-44): connection limit reached for all hosts

This machine acts as a webserver and pushes all local mail out to a
seperate mail server. Our mail server is running fine and receiving
messages without a problem. The webserver though, doesn't seem to want to
send out any mail that is bound for our mail server, it will however sent
out mail for other hosts not kept on our server. So what is comes down to
is sending mail for local users or clients. Some messages are getting
through, for instance:

2001-04-06 08:37:26 14lVQi-0007X3-00 => entries@??? R=lookuphost
T=remote_smtp H=xxxx.com [207.16.XX.X]*
2001-04-06 08:37:25 14lVQr-0007X6-00 Completed

But most of the message are not going and are backing up in the queue....
Any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff Pajor, <jpajor@???>
System Administrator                            web-worx LLC
Tel: +1 203.758.3620                            www.web-worx.com
Fax: +1 203.758.6847
18 Waterbury Rd., Box 7233, Prospect, CT  06712  USA