Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Galbavy
To: Ray Miller
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc..
On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:35:46AM +0100, Ray Miller wrote:
> Well, you could always use the Mail::Cclient module for perl. :-)

I will read that with the sarcasm intended :)

> Please note that I'm not trying to defend c-client's way of doing
> things, or suggesting that exim's got it wrong. But it's important to
> note that the two applications do things differently and will not
> interoperate as expected in all environments.

That's fine. Your position is very different from other who have just
stated "exim is broken because is doesn't use c-client". Everyone
should always extensively test integration between different vendors
packages before going into a production environment.

--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd