Re: [Exim] Backup MX and host_reject issue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Backup MX and host_reject issue
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> [...] it's just e-mail!

Flame the heretic!

Anyway, I doubt that anybody here needs to see more of a debate about this
issue. If someone actually had some facts (volume of mail coming from
systems that wouldn't queue if couldn't delivery to MX, for example) that
might be useful, but beyond that, I think that we all understand the
issues well enough to make our own decsions. I know that I certainly have
nothing new to contribute to the current discussion, and am hoping that
this (and another OT ranting session which I sadly contributed
substantially to) will wind down soon.

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg