Re: [Exim] Autoreply which sends no message

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John Horne
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Autoreply which sends no message
On 02-Apr-01 at 09:33:52 Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, John Horne wrote:
>> With your solution above though, doesn't it mean that the original sender
>> will get 2 notifications that the recipient is on vacation if the message
>> originally arrives on the slave system? One from the slave system itself
>> (via the autoreply transport) and one from the master?
>
> No. I was implying (though I didn't say it) that there would be no
> vacation processing on the slave system. (Because all the "once" data is
> on the master.)

Okay. Re-reading your last mail, yes I can see what you are saying. I'm off
work at the moment - decorating :-( - but I have a copy of the configure
file here so I'll see if I can get something 'configured'. I admit that your
solution is nicer since no 'nobody' address is involved, only the original
addresses. Thanks. I'll let you know if it works out okay next week when I
get a chance to test it.

John.