RE: [Exim] Backup MX and host_reject issue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Juha Saarinen
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Backup MX and host_reject issue
:: Just be aware that you've now added a new machine and that increases the
:: number of things you have to keep track of, especially on the security
:: side of things. You'd probably want to choose the most secure OS that
:: you're comfortable with using and make sure that if it's installed
:: remotely that you manage it only with secure protocols (eg. maybe SSH),
:: and then make doubly sure that it's only running SSH and SMTP (and maybe
:: it could be one of your additional nameservers too if it's on a
:: different network branch).

;-)

Yeah, yeah, I get your drift... I could do it, but it's probably a bigger
headache than benefit.

Cheers,

-- Juha