Re: [Exim] Filter for one user

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Jakub Ambrozewicz
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Filter for one user
On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:40:10AM +0200, Jakub Ambrozewicz wrote:
> Thanks Philip, and thanks Yann for bringing my feets back on the ground :-)

One of the thing that I find extremly usefull while breaking
configurations on large system is to use the "-C" option. It allows Exim
to read from another config file, and thus I can edit that one to my
heart's content while the whole system is running fine. Generally my
test lines look like

; exim -d 9 -C ./test-config ... # yes, I use rc as a shell ;>

The main adventage is that you can honestly say that *ALL* your changes
to the Exim configuration file works first time round. Great for
appraisal/pay reviews.

*grin*

--
                         www.kierun.org