[Exim] Slightly OT Is there a better way than fetchmail?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Karl Schmidt
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Slightly OT Is there a better way than fetchmail?
At present, I have Exim running on mailhost.private.network behind an LRP
firewall. I use fetchmail running as a daemon to grab the mail from our
second exim sever running on mailhost.public-dmz.com. (I so far have failed
to get fetchmail to run via ssh).

The idea (for security sake) is to have the private network initiate the
transfer to get the mail. Is it possible to get exim to initiate a relay
from the receiving end? Could the transfer use ssh? Or do I have to use
fechmail?

Karl Schmidt (ks150)     EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street     Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049       FAX(785) 841-0434