[Exim] Filter for one user

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jakub Ambrożewicz
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Filter for one user
I have problem with filter. I know that it was done many times and
there's great documentation at exim's site, but...
I'm trying to set up a filter, but i want it only for one user called admin.
I wrote a filter, put it in $home and checked with exim -d 9 -bf .forward <
mail.
Output says that everything is OK, so i assumed that it will work for real
life also.
So i did userforward with prefix = "admin", and... nothing.
Exim ignores forward file with no errors, no messages, no logs.

That's the part of exim.conf i used to set filtering for admin.

userforward:
  prefix = "admin"
  driver = forwardfile
  domains = "vigor.com.pl"
  file = ${home}/.forward    <-- i also tried /home/vigor/admin/.forward
  no_verify
  no_expn
  check_ancestor = true
  skip_syntax_errors = true
  modemask = 002
#  filter = true
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  reply_transport = address_reply

My .forward is in attachment, i run debian potato on alpha jensen, and im
sure the problem is my stupid mistake

Thanks

JA