Re: [Exim] self=local equivalent

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Oliver Cook
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] self=local equivalent
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Oliver Cook wrote:

> There is the self=local options for routers which will pass messages to
> the directors when it has been decided that they are local after all.
>
> Is there an equivalent for directors, to say this isn't actually local, please
> pass it to the routers? If there is I can't find it! :)

No, there isn't. That is why, if you are handling a mixed domain, the
best way to do it is NOT to put it in local_domains, and make the split
using self=local on a suitable router.

In Exim 4, things will be different (hopefully easier) because, with the
abolition of the distinction between directors and routers, there is no
longer any inbuilt concept of "local domains".