[Exim] self=local equivalent

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Cook
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] self=local equivalent
There is the self=local options for routers which will pass messages to
the directors when it has been decided that they are local after all.

Is there an equivalent for directors, to say this isn't actually local, please
pass it to the routers? If there is I can't find it! :)

My director is:

not_actually_local:
driver = smartuser
domains = /usr/exim/domains.relay
transport = remote_smtp

but this doesn't work because the transport doesn't get any domain information
(presumably because it's come from a director), so it doesn't know where to
deliver it to.

It's a very round-about way of doing things, but for various reasons it would
be a lot easier to do it this way! :)

So, if there's an option similar to "self=local", only in reverse, I'd be very
glad to hear about it! :)

Yours,

Ollie
--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, ClaraNET
ollie@???      020 7903 3000 ext. 291