Re: [Exim] how to trash unrouteable domains before expiratio…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] how to trash unrouteable domains before expiration
mark david mcCreary rearranged electrons thusly:

> On occasion, I get email to an unknown address at my domain, and that email
> is returned with an appropriate message.

> Sometimes this bounce message cannot be delivered, and I would like to get
> them off the queue prior to expiration.

[...]
> My problem is that some of the bounced messages are going back to
> non-routeable domains (like a typo's on a domain name), and since the

# Uncomment this line if you want incoming recipient addresses to be verified
# during the SMTP dialogue. Unknown recipients are then rejected at this stage,
# and the generation of a failure message is the job of the sending host.

receiver_verify

# Uncomment this line if you want incoming sender addresses (return-paths) to
# be verified during the SMTP dialogue. Verification can normally only check
# that the domain exists.

sender_verify
sender_verify_reject = true

hth
    -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org