Re: [Exim] what version of openssl ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Tamas TEVESZ
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] what version of openssl ?
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> again i'm trying to compile exim with crypto support,

> -ldbm -ldb -ldl -lm -lc -lposix -lcrypt -lssl -lcrypto
> tls.o: In function `tls_init':
> /home/ice/w/exim/build/exim-3.22/build-Linux-i386/tls.c:369: undefined
> reference to `OpenSSL_add_ssl_algorithms'

> ii  libssl09       0.9.4-5        SSL shared libraries
> ii  libssl09-dev   0.9.4-5        SSL development libraries
> ii  openssl        0.9.4-5        Secure Socket Layer and related

I'm just guessing here, but the latest "stable" openssl is 0.9.6 from
September 2000. You may wish to install that from www.openssl.org.

> --
> [-]
> <Andras> sawfish, icewm theme-mel, vagy icewm, sawfish theme-mel?

PS: Tamas, I'd like to ask your help in composing a message in Hungarian
about open relays[1], and also ask you if you know of a Hungarian language
resource for idiot MS-Exchange server admins about fixing their relays.
Mail me seperately.

[1] The best I could come up with was "nyitott atkuldo szerver", But I'm
looking for the usual sort of

"Your machine, IP ADDRESS HERE, is being abused by spammers to to
send mass email. Please configure your machine blah blah blah."

I can send you what I wrote for you to laugh at. It is filled with
grammatical errors from begining to end.

In case you're wondering, the various people I am having trouble with are
various sulinet.hu schools in places like Janos Halma or Szerencs. I've
already tried persuade sulinet.hu and elender.hu to do pre-emptive scans,
but so far, I've had no luck.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg