Re: [Exim] Q: Determine local user in localuser director?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew D
A: exim-users, Milan Kocian
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Q: Determine local user in localuser director?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 1:18 AM

> My questions: Is possible to determine local user from database or
>              through PAM? Is the solution to use aliasfile director with
>              transport option (appendfile)?

The local user could be obtained from a database with no probs (not sure
about pam, though I would assume so)
basically u would setup the Director to lookup the DB and then if matches,
it passes it on to the transport to be delivered,
There is plenty of information in the docs on how to do this :)

HTH
cya
Andrew

--
When reviewing your notes for a test, the most important ones will be illegible.