Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc..
Juha Saarinen rearranged electrons thusly:

> Very pleased with Courier-IMAP/Sqwebmail here. Works nicely with Exim
> (Courier's esmtpd is a bit too BOFH RFC compliant IMO) and I can provide
> IMAP-SSL and HTTPS Webmail services to my small number of users.

Courier MTA has some issues with MIME header rewriting, which often breaks
S/MIME PGP signed messages (is that RFC 2047?)

See a thread on mutt-users@??? between Sam (author of Courier MTA) and
Thomas Roessler (maintainer of Mutt).

Some fantastic anti-spam capablity though (hell, knowing Sam, that'd be a
priority in Courier) :)

    -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org